• slider1-min.jpg


We offer following services:


Social service

Resident cards
 Child Benefit
▪ Working Tax Credit / Child Tax Credit
▪ Maternity
▪ Housing Benefit
 Social Housing
 State pension / Pension credit
▪ Universal Credit
 Appeals for benefits
 Help in providing correct documents for benefit check
▪ Writing letters and making phone calls
to HMRC and other organizations
▪ Filling out forms
▪ Help in confirming income for letting agencies


▪ Translation services

Financial service

 For self-employed: Tax Return / Self Assessment
 Penalty remission
 Appeals for HMRC
▪ For employee. Tax refund
 Self-employed registration (UTR)
 CIS registration
▪ Training for self-employed
 National Insurance registration
▪ Address confirmation
 Bank account
 Employment history


Limited Company

▪ Limited company registration
 PAYE registration
▪ Payroll
 Corporation Tax HMRC
 VAT registration and VAT returns
▪ CIS registration and returns